My boyfriend recently told me that his feelings for me have reduced but he still loves me. The thought of him leaving me is scary?

he's been feeling very bad about himself (depression) and he's been pushing everyone aways and now he said he now doesn't love me as much as I love him. He said he can't say I love you back right now. Is it because he's feeling depressed and what do I do? We have been dating for about 2 years now and I'm not giving up and leaving him like this

What Guys Said 1

• maybe but you can save it still by spicing up your relationship

What Girls Said 1

• I think he is only saying that because he is depressed. Try to shower him with much love and comfort in this time. Dont focus too much on what he says to you.

• Yes I have been, and still nothing I say I love him on the phone and he just says my name and goodbye

• @Asker, he sounds depressing. Find out what is making him depressed and see if you can work with him to fix it. Thats your only shot.