What to do about my date tonight?

So basically I'm going to the bar with a girl I used to go to school with and we're meeting at 8pm..

Only problem is my friends are also going to the same bar but don't know I have a date. I asked if she wants to go to another but she said she really wanted to go to this one. It's just gonna be so awkward when they see me there haha.

Any suggestions on what I can do? We already agreed it was just gonna be us chilling there.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you asked different she wanted to go elsewhere did you mention that all your friends were going to that one and you'd rather be able to chill with her and chat than have your friends join you?

• I did haha, but she insisted she liked that bar and always went there

• Anyways, I'd suggest you let your friends know you'll be on a date there and that when they get there to come say hi, introduce everyone and maybe chat for a bit, but then to please leave you guys alone.

• Just my point haha, I guess I'll just have to say hi haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say if your friends are real friends, they should support you and let you and your date spend time together without them getting involved.

It'd be very immature of your friends to ruin your date just to have "fun".

Kindly ask them to leave you alone for this one evening

What Girls Said 10

• Does she know your friends are going to be there? If she does and she still wants to go there, just say hi to them really quickly and then get back to your date with her.

• I told her everything about it haha

• The first eyesight thing will be so awks haha bc they asked what I was doing and i said I was busy

• Nah I'd say it'll be fine. Good luck!

• Either ask your friends to choose another bar, or bring your date over to briefly introduce her and then go your separate ways.

• I'd tell your friends and be sure they understand that it is a one on one date.

• Tell your mates if they fuck up your date one of them is going to have to fuck the other in the ass. :D

• just tell your friends you have a date or tell her your friends are going to show up. give one or the other a warning beforehand

• Say a quick hi to your friends and introduce the girl you're bringing. Other than that just explain to your friends beforehand that you're on a date, which is why you won't be with them and ask them not to bother you. Answer mine please :)?

• You should tell her that your friends are going and see how she reacts, otherwise she might be really annoyed...

• Meet near the bar at 8, then go for a walk in the area. Then go back to the bar.

• I would just go... or you could just say that your friends are going there and that you dont want it to be awkward

• Tell your friends you have a date and not to interrupt it.

What Guys Said 5

• Let them know your going to be on a date so don't fuck it up for you? Seems fairly straight forward to me.

• Ehh it's no big deal just introduces em to your date and then continue on, on your date.

• The people saying tell your friends not to fuck the date up... Alrighty let's be serious about this age group haha

20 year old guy spotted by friends at bar with a chick. Shenanigans are almost guaranteed. Best bet is being ready to roll, with what they throw at you

• So what hapoened?

• be yourself, talk to her and let her drink some beer and go with her to your or her place