Guys, would you date a girl with a pregnancy fetish?

she's not DYING to have a kid or anything, pregnancy merely just turns her on quite a bit is all.

So yeah, would ya?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• women are supposed to want to get pregnant. its in their nature. i would have no problem with this.

• But I mean, like, seeing a pregnant woman growing severely turns me on, and makes my ovaries ache. Then I get baby fever/urge to get pregnant. Is that normal?

• At your advanced age yes it is normal

What Guys Said 16

• Why do i feel like that would end up with the guy being the father of 30 kids and their own reality show? xD

• Hahaha! I'm not THAT bad :P

• If the rest of her personality is compatible, I don't see why not. Mind you, I've got 5 years at university ahead of me, so it wouldn't be good for me to be a father just yet!

• Haha I'm sure I could hold of for 5 years... maybe! 😅 Haha

• That would kinda creep me out. Nothing hot about pregnancy, in my opinion. Prolly because you're approaching the end of your peak reproductive time, so your ovaries are exploding, saying "we're running out of time."

Mmm. Have you always had this, or is it something recent?

In any case, that'd be kinda uncomfortable for me. It would depend on how it played out in reality.

• Well I'm only 22 so I don't know. Always kinda been like this I guess.

• Ah. Your age range is wrong then. In that case, maybe it's because you're at your peak.

Well. Really. The more things that turn her on, ultimately, the better for me. So *shrug*. Like I said, it would depend on how she carried it.

• I know haha. I'd say I carry it pretty well? It's not noticeable really. I mean, the last guy I was with really didn't want kids when I met him... he never knew pregnancy and stuff turned me on either. But gradually, the mention of baby names was dropped into conversation one night and from then on he came round to the idea pretty quickly. At times when we were getting frisky, he'd even be like 'let's make a baby ' and stuff. He genuinely wanted to be a dad by this point and I think the thought of it turned us both on. Not sure if he picked up on my fetish? But the thought of getting me pregnant was a big turn on for us both.

• Sure, why not?

• That's the spirit :)

• So the idea of being bred turns you on? Do you masturbate to the idea do you imagine any particular man, or just being filled and then being pregnant?

• Nah, I imagine actually being pregnant. The idea of being pregnant is just... I don't know haha

• No wouldn't be a problem. Im not one to judge. I have my own weird sexual preferences and fetishes. Aslong at it doesn't harm anyone (who doesn't want to be harmed) or is illegal im pretty much fine with it :)

• Absolutely as long as we didn't let it happen

• Yeah, no kids for now

• I would fulfill her 😈

• 0|0
    • That's just... frickin weird.

• No, I don't think it's normal to just want to look pregnant to feel sexy... But I can see a how a wife can be sexy to her husband when she's carrying his child.

• I already feel sexy enough and stuff... but I still like the idea. Yeah, I can get that too!

• Lmaooo hell nawwwww

• 'I want you to pound that undeveloped crib midget's forehead with your quiver bone for the next 30-45 minutes'

Sounds hawt to me

• That doesn't happen! Haha

• yes I would for sure

• nope

• Yes as I have one too.

• Do you? What's it like for a guy?

• I would.

• Well, you're sorted then! :)

• no way

• I've never heard of a woman having this fetish? It's usually the guy. What does it for you? Just curious. Like a fetish for getting pregnant? I'm thinking that more of a desire? I wouldn't as I don't want children.

• It's like a fetish for getting pregnant. And a fetish for seeing women who are already pregnant. Their bellies really turn me on and can spark my desire even more for having kids. Not sure if that's normal or not but I get really strong urges.

• Makes sense. Probably quite common. :)

• I guess :) haha

• No but i like the ones that are still lactating way after