Thoughts? Is this an excuse or a good reason why he doesn't want a relationship right now?

He is a top athlete for his college's sport team (earns medals, has played his whole life, and is a total bro's bro) He travels every weekend, sometimes out of state, and is gone Friday til Sunday. He practices every morning; he has 4 evening classes. It's his junior year so they're difficult. He told me (we've been hooking up casually) that even if he wanted a girlfriend, right now he can't picture it because he's so busy. He's never had a girlfriend either. We also live an hour apart until we return home this summer (then 15 min)

I've only known him when his sport season has been on (since January). It ends May... Is it worth hanging around in hopes that maybe he'll want to? Or would he have made time?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is legitimately a good reason. He's a good guy who's thinking ahead instead of jumping in to things that are not important to him right now.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not worth waiting for someone like him to change his mind. If he was interested in you, he wouldn't have told you that he's busy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• He probably doesn't want anything serious right now. That's where the "even wanted a girlfriend" comes in. You might want to look for someone with more similar values.

1|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't want a monogamous relationship because he wants to sleep with other women.

1|0
    0|0
    • So it's nothing personal (in your opinion) ?

• Show All
    • But he can't do better

• You might be right, but that doesn't mean he believes that.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!