Getting back into dating after 5 years?

I'm feeling a little bit like a fish out of water but it's been 4 months since I broke up with my ex. My friends tell me I'm attractive and any man would be lucky to have me. I receive admiring glances while out but none of them approach, only the ones who aren't afraid of rejection seem to come up to me :/ I'm honestly quite smiley, confident and make sure I'm well dressed at all times (not stuck up or slutty). I have my own career, a degree, and quite sporty. Hahaha I blush like crazy though when complimented.

I've had a bad track record with online dating and I don't really have the time to join new classes. What exactly am I doing wrong? Is there any way I can get more of the right kind of guys to approach me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not doing anything wrong. You just need some time. Also, you should start approaching people you're interested in as well.

What Guys Said 1

• whats the rust for, only been 4 months enjoy freedom a bit and then turn back strong

What Girls Said 0