How to approach a chick?

Today in nandos I saw this amazing looking girl. She lined up behind me for the food and she also had her seat at a visible site, I didn't know how to approach her she was with one friend. And she didn't look much at me.

If a girl doesn't look at you does it mean no chance?

What can I say first time talking to her and what to lead to phone numbers or asking her out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's always good to start by saying "hi" and smiling...

Most Helpful Guy

• Go and talk to her, you can't tell from signs alone. As for what you can say - anything and everything. I will cook something up as I go along, it's a spontaneous reaction.

.. but don't immediately get down to business unless you can play it off somehow.

• If she didn't look much then I guess no hope?

• That is how you think. If you already think there is no hope, then, rest assured, there is no hope.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• Very carefully. Hold your shield just below eye level, with your sword drawn. Don't let her pristine demeanor fool you. She's a killer. She'll rip the heart right out of you and light it a blaze, before hailing down fire on your village.

• If she didn't even look much, probably not worth it. That's when guys cross the line and are called creepy.

• Either introduce yourself, or say something funny, like a really cheesy pickup line that will surely make her laugh.

• Lmaooo > be jacked > howdy sugar

• You just need to walk up to her casually and start up a conversation

• FYI, if you always look at her then she will not obviously look at you. Once I was in a restaurant there was a beautiful girl sitting left corner of me. I peeked at her few times, but saw she was talking with her friends and not even looking at me. I got frustrated anyway. Then I became busy talking with my friends and suddenly I dont know why I looked at her and saw that she was straightly looking at me. Damn that feelings :)