What do you do on a first date?

I have never actually asked a guy out before and we both like each other. Once I do get the date what do I do? How do I avoid awkwardness? Where is the best place to go on a first date? Conversation starters?

What Guys Said 2

• I would suggest just hanging out on a first date, getting to know one another.

link

As far as conversation starters, ask the guy questions. It lets him know that you are interested in getting to know him. Questions like:

What classes are you taking?

Favorite: Kind of music, artists, movies, hobbies, interests, sports, TV shows, books, anything lol.

What he wants to do with his life.

Does he play video games.

And if you're feeling daring XD, ask him about some of the deviant things he's done and trouble he's gotten in. Its sure to give you guys a laugh (hopefully)

Don't ask him anything that you aren't interested in at least a little yourself, because he might start to think you are too. But just try to have fun and be yourself!

-Shyyz

• I would say the best place is a movie. It is one way to spend time with each other and get used to each others company with the least amount of awkward talking. But other than that be yourself. I know you here it all the time but its true. Find common interest. For me I could talk and be interested in music for hours. Tell stories and and gage his reaction and start from there. Each date should get easier and easier. You will get the hang of it.

What Girls Said 0