How important are looks to you?

How important are looks to you?
Is it all about looks or do you fall for more than looks? This is me and mine and I have never been happier. Funny crazy wild and never boring is what makes him so sexy.. opinions?

Sounds like there are some haters as well as opinions here lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn!.. I wish I was as lucky as him

Most Helpful Girl

• It's definitely NOT all about looks, looks might draw me in initially but personality I say is a slightly more important.

What Guys Said 15

• I prefer chemistry over appearance.
    But I have my physical preferences as well.

Mostly I just want to be happy, and make someone happy.

• Looks are important to me, but far from everything. If you two are happy who cares what anyone else thinks.

• Generally, women don't care as much as men do about looks. Women want stability and men want something hot; thus, women are generally more attractive.

• Very important thats what gets your foot in the door after that everything falls into place if she's a keeper

• Looks are very important to me. I wanna look at my partner and feel physically attracted to her.
    Obviously looks just open the door, but in order to stay, her personality has to be amazing.

Looks aren't everything, but they're very important.

• Well, to each their own.

I think looks are just as important as personality, because I want to not be able to take my hands off the girl I'm with. I want to be fascinated with her looks, just as I'd want her to find me attractive, personality and sexual chemistry all goes hand in hand to me, tbh.

• Beauty makes me interested, personality makes me fall in love. Simple :)

• Not a priority because I'm attracted to so many females. One could be a "4/10" another can be "9/10". You gotta have a lot of masculine features to really be unattractive to me.

• not that important honestly
    as long as im attracted to her im fine, don't care what anyone else thinks of her, unless she has a horrible attitude, than I'll want to hide her

• You can't bang personality OP

• Very important. No way I'll be with a bowser !

• Sounds good to me... it's what attracts one to another.

• Your both ugly sorry
    Looks are important

• Wot's worse here... is yer stupid facial expression... damn...

• ur both equal in the looks department lol

What Girls Said 5

• You guys are equal when it comes to looks.
    And looks do matter a lot.

• Neither of you looks particularly unattractive, so I'm not sure what you're implying. Attraction m and connection both matter.

• Looks don't matter, it's how he is with you, how he treats you and how committed he is that's all that matters

• You're both in the same league. And yes looks are suuuuuuuuuuppppppeeeeeerr important ain't nobody got time for da ugliy dudes

• Personality is the one that matters and makes any imperfection look beautiful