Girls, Does she like me?

So I met this amazing girl last night at the Lizard Lounge (night club) and the entire time from the moment I met her she just sat next to me and talked to me while her other friends were around and aboutXDWe talked throughout the night about art, school, politics and pretty much anything. She would offer to get me water and sat very close to me as she kept touching my forearms. She even asked me to lean on her because I told her I was tired loll and told me that she wants me to lay on her. She asked me to dance throughout the night and in between each song we went back to the spot we met and kept talking. She gave me her phone # and when I left we hugged she texted me the second she left the club and the next morning asking to come hang out with me and my friends next week. My question is whether or not she really likes me or if I'm dreaming XD

2

What Girls Said 2

• Duh she likes you

• She's interested that's why she stayed with you all night and she gave you her number