Do you find fearlessness attractive?

I'm not talking about Valor or braver I'm talking about borderline stupidity such as free climbing a skyscraper, playing with knives and just generally taking unnecessary risk.

Would you date a daredevil?

• Yes, fear is a barrier to success
  • No, the absence of fear is unhealthy

Most Helpful Girl

• look i think risk taking can be awesome, even if it's considered 'stupidity' to others, but if it's putting your life on the line i will tend to get worried about him and i ain't gonna date a dude who's gonna literally be the death of me by making my blood pressure go into overdrive.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• There's a difference between being fearless and then being plain idiotic and thinking there is no consequence for your actions.
    If someone is going to spend their whole lives doing crazy stunts thinking there will be no reciprocation then I feel sorry for them.
    They're the same people who end up dying an idiotic death, and instead of everyone crying in tears, they stand shocked for a while thinking wow this person was a real idiot!
    All the pain in my heart could have been prevented, had this person had cared enough about themselves to think,..."What if?"

• Anyone who whould things like that wouldn't want a funeral and the certainly wouldn't care if someone thought they were stupid. I'm certain that anyome in that state of mind really doesn't care about anything.

• I have anxiety, it's probably not best to put me around someone who's gonna be scaling skyscrapers and stuff, I'll hyperventilate 😂

• not a turn on

• Oh heck yes it is super attractive

• No, I find confidence and bravery nice, but only when it accompanies logical reasoning.
    They should fear at least one thing in their life, and thats their own mortality.

• No, doesn't interest me.

• no, cause I ll always be worried for him

• I fear all the time, it's what makes me wise while everyone else is being stupid

What Guys Said 14

• It's attractive to young 'alpha' girls - even then only to catch their attention. When they become more mature though, they don't like it as much. I drive stupidly fast just to get a buzz out of it but never with the girlfriend in the car.

• No. Such people are the ONLY people I freely and openly laugh at, with no feelings of guilt, when they get hurt. Because they deserve it. If you abandon several billion years worth of evolution, up to and including sentience that grants you power of thought an common sense, and choose to juggle chain saws, I will laugh at you when one comes down on your head.

• I don't that they are fearless instead they like that feeling, the adrenaline rush. I guess the more stupid and outrages it is the more they get off.

• how many fearless people are actually going to do something really really dangerous? it depends how they grew up

• This will sound dorky. On the outside, I have a lot of confidence and a big ego. However, in the inside. I'm just scare. I do not let that shows, because girls like a guy that is confidence.

• it's not attractive or unattractive, it just is

• No. The difference between someone who is fearless and someone who is brave is the brave person isn't stupid enough to not be afraid of something. That's why bravery is held in such high regard you're doing something you're afraid to do because it's the right thing to do. Doing something dangerous for no good reason is stupid no two ways about it. Nothing good comes from it. The only thing that can happen is either nothing or something bad.

• beinf fearful is not a bad thing its the human body telling you soimething might be wrong or dangerous. that being said it is bad to let fear fully conquer you or you will not even live at all risk is sometimes apart of life :)

• Yes they like it mr. stunt man.

• Fearlessness is attractive right up until you do soemthing really stupid.

• To experience fear is not a crime or an abnormality. Every person feels fear.

Its what you do when faced with such fear that defines you as a person.

• Hey, fearless! Go jump off the cliff see what happens

• You call those borderline stupidity? I think you're just a pansy lol.

• I often play the five finger fillet. I'm not going to pretend it's not stupid

• 'Sticks it in bum without asking'

Fearless.