Would you date someone way more attractive than you?

I wouldn't at the moment because I'm not confident enough. Possibly in the future

How about you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean I'd be afraid to lose him but I wouldn't pass up the opportunity

Most Helpful Guy

• Huh? I have dated several chicks waaaaaaay hotter than me. That's a win dude, what are you talking about? Just don't think about it. Just think about how lucky you are for landing them. You shouldn't think "Oh, I'm not good enough," but "god damn I'm lucky."

Besides, women don't judge appearance the way guys do. Attractiveness is a very important quality for men; for women, it's just a potential good quality. They look at the overall value of a man, not specifically how attractive they are. If they're attractive, then cool, if they're not but have some other good qualities, then awesome. Guys are much more centered on attractiveness.

So, really, while you might think they're out of your league, they might feel like they got a catch, because you have some other great qualities.

What Girls Said 11

• *I* think my boyfriend is way more attractive than I am. Not sure where he stands objectively speaking. To me, he's the sun, the moon, and all the stars.

It's been nearly 5 years and I'm still not entirely sure how the awkward band geek managed to bag the captain of the swim team but...

Sometimes I feel insecure when we dress up to go out or go to the beach and it's like, "sorry, babe, but you have to be seen with me in public when you look like THAT and I look like this..." Lol

• Yes, I would

• I don't consider myself like.. very pretty, just meh but all of my crushes are out of my league. I guess the answer is YES!

• Meh, I already think I am dating someone much more attractive than me.

• More attractive than me, that's impossible *flips hair*.

Jk jk lol, and yeah I would dat someone way more attractive than me 😂

• Lmao the question is would they date me?

• Yes.

• nope. I don't trust men that are very attractive.

• *very good looking.

I find more "average" looking guys with nice eyes more attractive/to my liking.

• for sure. id be proud to land a guy outta my league

• Yeah, of course I would.

• No, i date only less attractive than me and older. That make me look younger (cause i look old) and prettier. I'm very insecure so

What Guys Said 9

• happens all the time... I'm even amazed... like really you want to be with me?
    Guess, meeting people's emotional needs sometimes beats out just being overly handsome.

• Yeah but I would think she was either a gold digger, delusional, had low standards, or had low selfesteem I am ugly so I think even getting an average girl would be a big feather in my cap.

• Of course

• Sure I would I have no problems with that at all.

• I seen ugly fuckers with hotties. Like my friends told me dont settle for less.

• Unlikely, that's just a headache waiting to happen.

• I would have no issues with that.

• I voted yeah but I'm not sure. Maybe in the future I'll be more sure

• I've done it before. It really doesn't matter. It's all about personality, character and loyalty.