Is it weird to be attracted to a woman who is completely flat chested?

I slept with my girlfriend and she revealed she had been wearing padded bras and she's completely flat chested. Despite this, I was still turned on, is that normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it is, you could be attracted to a female with a flat chest or double D's breasts are a more common feature in females but breasts don't make a woman a woman more than likely the whole reason your attracted to her is because you care for her. But yes it is normal and it's great you accept and find her attractive without the pushups

Most Helpful Guy

• Flat chests are awesome, kay?
    They look so cute and don't get in the way of making out. Most importantly, a flat chest brings your hearts closer together when you embrace the lady ❤️

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, the last time i checked she's still a woman, having small breasts doesn't make her any less of one.
    Small boobs aren't necessarily ugly.

• Well if you were only with her for her boobs, I think that would be a bigger problem. I'm sure you have plenty of reasons to be attracted to her, otherwise she wouldn't be your girlfriend. You can't say that the only reason you decided to date her was because of her boobs.

• No, she is a beautiful person

• So there is your answer right there. I don't get why it would be such a mystery to you.

• Lots of people are, if people thinks it's normal to like boobs the size of watermelons then why would the opposite be not normal?

• Yes it's normal, not weird at all.

• definitely lol

• it's obviously normal! :)) why wouldn't it be? Actually if you suddently weren;t attracted anymore that would be a bit shallow and I guess 'weird' :)

• Normal

• Absolutely

• yeah

• Of course that's normal lol

• If you like that then it is not weird.

• I hope small boobs are ok... otherwise I have no chance lol ☺😉

What Guys Said 15

• Same here! I don't know about weird or normal but it is definitely convenient. Win-win situation for both of you. It's kind of annoying how you can't properly compliment someone about it thought. "Your flat chest is so hot!" really sounds more like sarcasm than anything else. It takes forever to make girls finally understand I actually have a thing for flat chests.

• Well, when my girlfriend revealed it to me, I just told her she was still beautiful even if it wasn't what I thought.

• I couldnt agree more, its just impossible to say no matter how how much of a turn on it may be, although education is key!
      "I love your tiny little tits" is the closest I've got with my girlfriend, and it can never be outside the contexf of sex. I wouldn't never say it before for fear of offending but now it like pressing the g-spot for her! She FINALLY realises!

• Oh yes. Quite normal in fact.

• Lol that is a-okay man

• What matters: What does her face look like?

• Whatever floats your boat man.

• Yes.

• Nope, not weird at all. I'm a small breast fan, so I can relate.

• Lmaoo it's weird, yea OP. U could be just bi

• totally normal... boobs don't make a woman a turn on or turn off... you are turned on with how she is...

• No. I was attracted to a girl who was flat chested. I'm more drawn to a girls face.

• Men love overall not only chest

• Everyone is different. All that matters is that *you* are attracted to her.

• totally cool.

• Are you in love with her or in love with her body

• She still a women. I mean does she have buns at least.(just kidding) no foreal