Do you ever obsess over guys/girls you don't even like?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I did that one time. It was a dark dark year

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• When I have a longtime friend that I have known for years and then I suddenly get to hang out with her much more than I used to, I realize the girl I never saw as more than a friend is actually someone I now like! That's actually happening to me right now in college so crazy!

• I did at first then i started getting attracted to her. The next thing i know I liked her more than I could ever imagine. It hurt though we should just stopped talking to me i felt like something died in me that day

• Yes, it happened once. This girl i didn't even like made accusation about me, like was just a terrible person. So i went all the way out my wsy to prove that i was decent. It work, but a waste of 2 months.

(Not a full waste, i ended up waxing at the end of it all. So win win)

• That's an oxymoron.

• yea. porn

• No I do not

What Girls Said 10

• You're insecure in yourself. But all this time you're wasting thinking about how they're getting what you think is owed to you, is time that you could spend improving yourself so that you can the happiness you seek..

• No. And no. I never claimed to dislike the person. Only no romantic feelings. You're getting too ahead of yourself.

• nah ill like them on some level if I'm obsessing.

• no, I always need to like the person to get obsessed with her/him

• Nah, I just pay attention to those that I actually love.

• Nope never

• No, I don't see the point in that.

• If they reject first, yes.

• If you don't like them how is it rejection?

• Well, not liking a guy doesn´t mean you dislike him and want him as far from you as possible. So if he is for some reason near but doesn´t pay enough attention to me, I start interesting on him, if he then shows interest, I loose mine, but if he doesn´t, I start liking him. Weird, I know, or may be not.

• yeah and it's annoying as fuck :x

• No, I'm obsess with people i like only, like i stalk them, etc...

• Never... I do t have time for that