Please help! Need your opinions! Continue to pursue?

Please help! Need your opinions! Continue to pursue? So I've been exchanging messages with this girl for months. Then a few days ago, I decided to ask her out for dinner. First, she said she bought dinner already. Then, I asked if she would be free any other day this week. She then changed her mind and decided that she could save what she got earlier and go to dinner with me. So I picked her up and we went for a drive and had a good time. Lastly, we went for a walk near where she lived where we just asked each other questions. I, obviously have a thing for her but was wondering if she felt the same way also. The moment I explained why I took her out today (because I wanted to see if there was a chance between us). She told me that she was seeing someone else and they have been talking but they're not boyfriend/girlfriends yet. So I took it all in and pretended like nothing happened. So the night ended with us giving each other a hug. I was still curious so the next day for confirmation purposes, I texted her asking her that if I asked her to be my girlfriend that night, would she have turned me down. She said yes, but not because she doesn't like me but she had already decided to give the guy she was seeing a chance. In my mind, I'm thinking why would she give me false hope from the start? She could have made an excuse to turn down the invitation to dinner. What do you guys think? Ok, lets say I ask her on a date to dinner for the second time and she says yes. Does that change anything or indicate anything whatsoever?

What Girls Said 1

• PULL BACK BROOOOO 😨😨😨 any more and you're gonna be friendzoned if not brozoned!!! Give her some space to think about your absence. And also mention some other girls and see how she reacts to that. And show less romantic interest. You've put in enough effort on your part! Let's see how she responds!

• so I shouldn't continue asking for the second date?

• If she's interested she'll text you, and you're gonna reply that you were busy ok

• Ok thank you for your opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• There is no way to know for sure why she went out to dinner with you, but most likely she did it because she liked you as a friend.

What's happening is she is softening the blow by telling you that she wants to give this other guy a chance. If you exchanged messages with her for MONTHS, took her out on a date, and then offered ANOTHER date but she's not responding with high interest, then that's a very strong indicator that she is not attracted to you.

It would have been better if she didn't go to dinner with you in the first place, and told you DIRECTLY that she is not interested in you, rather than saying, "It's not that I don't like you, it's that I want to give this other guy a chance". She probably does not want you hurt you and wants to keep the friendship.

I highly encourage you to move on. Please don't hang onto this girl and waste your time, effort, and money. There are plenty of other girls out there!

• Definitely not. Do not waste more time. Trust me man.

• Thank you for your opinion!