Guys, do you enjoy "only" kissing/making out, even if it doesn't lead to sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love just being with the women that I have at that particular time and kissing and hugging is just fine with me.. it still does things to me, I think you know what I mean and she finds out right away as she feels it.. and all my dates love that about me and I love that when they make that happen as well

What Guys Said 17

• I love kissing. but it needs to lead to more eventually. Usually 3rd date, sometimes 4th.

• enjoy yes. but it is like torture if goes to far.

• Yes.

• I think kissing is one of the hottest and most forgotten, art of sex. Unfortunately, since I feel that way I want it to lead to sex. I guess it usually does if you count sex w/o partner

• Uh yeah I mean not everything has to lead to sex.

• of course why not¿ , we aren't sex driven animals , what kind of question es this -_-

• Yeah of course, it's intimate on its own

• Yup. In fact I sometimes enjoy foreplay more than sex

• sure its always fun

• sure, especially if we love the girl then we enjoy it more than sex ! :)

• Noooo! Us guys only love sex and nothing else. Lol of course we really like making

• I do... Chaste kisses and warm embraces... I hate the thought of rushing when it comes to sex

• Sometimes it is okay, sometimes not... depends on the situation.

• Of course!!

• nah, kinda need sex afterward

• Um. What?

• Yes it's still enjoying just to kiss my girls/female friends we don't always need to have sex after.

What Girls Said 0