What are some practical ways to be more attractive to guys/the guy you like?

I'm 17, and I've never really had a guy like me that way. If they do notice me, usually it's like I become invisible when a prettier, funnier, more confident girl walks in. Having grown up home schooled, isolated and anxious around people, I've been trying my hardest in recent years to be wittier, Charming, confident, and gorgeous but I remain slow, socially awkward, shy, and averagely imperfect looking. I suspect the problem lies in trying to change all of me at once when I deep down just want to be effortlessly worthy, when I really need to approach guys with practical steps. Does anyone have any tips or tricks or advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Chances are, it is obvious that you are trying to be someone you aren't, you may be acting unnatural. I was/am pretty quiet and awkward, and the key is to change how you act not who you are.

Hang out with some friends who are more social, maybe even ask them for some help learning the ropes. I have helped some of my friends this way.

If you have a friend that will be brutally honest with you, ask them if you are doing anything that hurts your chances.

Hope that helps some. I'm a homeschooled too by the way, I know what it's like. I would be happy to PM with you and chat some more about it

What Guys Said 3

• Might I suggest that you do what comes naturally. if your nervous twittle your hair, fix your glasses, mess with something on the desk... I'd say be yourself but I always hatted that advice because I have no idea how to be myself.

• Falsley market yourself wear high heels so you can make your ass look tighter, wear make up but not too much make up we don't want to date a Marlyn Manson so watch Victoria secrets make up tutorials.
    2. Wear push up bras if you have small boobs or stuff socks up your bra
    3. say cute naive things us men love naive women even if you are faking it
    4. if you don't have the right hair length or are insecure about it wear an expensive wig or if you want to attract the guys who are into blondes dye your hair.

• First of all you're just as "worthy" as any girl so you need to gain some self confidence. Just relax, be yourself, smile, be friendly and approachable. I love those girls who are just naturally friendly if you speak to them. But most of all believe in yourself. It'll go a long way 😊

What Girls Said 1

• Please just leave it.