Girls: When you like a guy do you send him smiley faces in texts, or do you do it to everyone?

There is this girl I'm in to and she doesn't text me that often. Usually only once a week or so, and its almost always about homework or something to do with our class that we are in together, but every time she texts me she has like a bunch of smiley faces in the text. I'm not going to bore you with all of the details, I just want to know how if smiley faces in text could be an indicator that she likes me. Would she just send smiley faces to me for no reason, or is she trying to show me she's into me? What's the deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• I use those to everyone. I use <3 and such for guys I like - like.

What Girls Said 3

• I text smiley faces to many people however when I'm texting a guy I like I end up somehow texting how he does. He rarely puts emojis so I don't lol it just happens sometimes

• some people just text like that...
    so you should check if she always uses emojis or its only with you

• How do you check this? I can't just like stalk all of her conversations on her phone or whatever.

• do you have friends in common with her?

• They certainly sound like a hint

What Guys Said 0