Why do girls keep on rejecting me? What am I doing wrong?

I don't know what it is, but everytime i meet a girl i like i get rejected by them. I dont treat girls bad and i also certainly dont let them walk all over me. I go to a 4 year university and work at wal mart to help pay my bills and expenses. I;m also studying to become a history teacher. In the looks department i'm like a 5 out of 10. People say that i'm a cool guy and is a good person, but girls just keep saying no to me. Its been going on for a long time. I excercise like playing soccer and lift weights to be in shape, but nothing ever goes right with girls. Any advice would help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally as a girl, one thing that interests me a lot in a relationship is interesting conversations. Keep conversations interesting and make it look like you want to listen to them. If girls wanna complain about another girl or guy at their work, there's a reason why where complaining to you!
    I don't know what you're like, or how you act, but if a girl turns you down, that's completely okay! That just says you have another chance on finding the girl of your dreams. You said you play soccer and work out so maybe try a girl who's sporty, or a gym teacher almost. Finding things in common with your partner is almost key. Do you have the same music taste? How about similar jobs? Any similar interests?
    These are just my opinion, but every girl is different. However, I wish you the best of luck!

What Girls Said 2

• I think you are probably too nice to even consider them. I would totally date you tho.

• they are blind don't worry you are to young to nice to be overlooked for long

What Guys Said 2

• I recommend you read "The way of the superior man" by David Deida. That book has a lot about what it means to be a man and how to handle women. You could also search for game quickfixes on google or youtube as it might give you an understanding of what you're lacking. Tbh with you it could be anything based on the info you gave. DO NOT however get stuck up on looks. You obviously work out and exercise so you've got that covered.

• you've gotta figure out what women want and try to give that too them. This should be a good start:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=-juyEIgwhGQ&nohtml5=False