My Crush's Ex-Girlfrind Is Prettier Than Me :(?

I just saw her and she is very pretty even I am a girl when I saw her I feel like I want to be friend with her. She is that pretty and now I feel like I don't have a chance with my crush anymore :(

Most Helpful Guy

• xD she's an ex, EXXX, so go for it, girl!

• She's an ex for a reason... It means that her looks alone didn't get her far in that relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• she could be prettier but doesn't mean she has a better personality. so dont worry too much :)

What Guys Said 2

• A pretty face can never compensate for a crazy personality. There's a reason they broke up.

• Ha you prolly don't if she really is that hit OP

What Girls Said 2

• What?

The ex may be pretty but looks aren't everything. I've heard some men talk about how terrible some women were to them and how they ended up leaving. Some girls look good on the out side but are evil. Besides, you can base his character off of an ex. You and him may have things in common that she and him never had. Ya never know until you try.

• Does the broke up with her or the opposite?