Guys, Boyfriend wants to bring another girl into bedroom?

I'm very upset over this situation. My boyfriend and I have been having sex for half a year and I couldn't be happier with it. Now my boyfriend asks me if it would be OK to bring another woman into the bedroom. Him saying that makes me feel like I am not enough to keep him entertained and pleasured. We are always trying new positions and he has told me that he enjoys our sex life as much as I do. I would never even dream of bringing another man into our bedroom as I find it quite unnatural and think of it as cheating on your partner. I was completely shocked when my boyfriend asked me about this and I haven't talked about it since. Is this natural?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If I recall correctly it's the top most sexual fantasy among men by a significant margin. So it's a very normal thing to want. But I think most guys go unfulfilled in that respect, they stay silent and take it to their grave without ever putting the idea out there to their partner.

I believe thinking about it in terms of you not being good enough is wrong. It's not about replacing you, it's about having two women, it's a completely different thing. If he were in a relationship with a different girl then you could be the one he wants to bring in and it would change nothing about his feelings about the relationship he's in.

When he says he enjoys your sex life as much as you do, there's no reason that isn't true. He's just looking for even more diverse and intense experiences.

Don't worry about being "not enough to keep him entertained and pleasured" because this particular sexual experience requires two women. Can you be two women? No, of course not. No one woman can, and it's irrelevant how attractive or capable she is at keeping him "entertained and pleasured."

Personally, including another girl wouldn't take anything away from a relationship and I like the sharing aspect.

What Guys Said 11

• Let him know that you do not like that idea at all and will never like that. If he ever tries that again, you will know that he does not respect you and you should dump him.

• You really do have the right to be pissed off at this request for "legal" infidelity. He wants another girl? Let him go get one, while you bail out and find a new guy.

Leave him for even suggesting it! You really are worth more than this!

• Your mistake is not talking about it. Talk about with your boyfriend and let him know how you feel.
    When guys are very sexually active, it is sometimes a desire to try somethings different and go one step forward.. so it is this, that makes him suggest a 3sum to you. Dont take it too negative. I am sure he appreciates you.
    For most guys, sex and emotion sometimes dont go hand in hand.
    talk to him. if he loves you he would respect you and understand.

• Thats a big time deal killer right there time to end it for good.

• It just fantasies, one that he wants to share with you, which you don't want to share with him. It's not a problem and understandable, so don't worry if he starts to feel dumb, it was dumb to ask.

• Yes that is very messed up. That can make you feel like you are not satisfying him. If thats not the case then, maybe he's not ready for a relationship. To me that is some sick stuff to tell somebody when you are in a relationship with a person.

• Have you spoken about this with him previously, in the heat of passion, just sex talk, but entertained the concept of you with another woman... just wondering if he is confusing fantasy with reality...

• if toyou don't like it I suggest you get out of there asap because it sounds like he already has a girl ready.

• That's very kinky. He wants a threesomes.

• Leave him. He doesn't really love you if he actually wants to have sex with another woman. I'm sorry, but he doesn't love you. Leave him and find a MAN.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more