Why do some random strangers act "too friendly" like they're your friends?

I went to the bar last night, with two other people. This guy who knew one of my friends came up to us and started talking to her. I was on my phone texting someone, and he literally moved my head to try who I was talking to. I moved my phone before I could see. Then my cousin made a comment like she's been on her phone all night. Then he just kept trying to look as a joke. I get he was trying to be friendly and joke around, but I don't get why strangers think they can do this. So I was giving a bout how face and he stopped. But I don't get why people think they can act certain ways in front of strangers. It's kind of a weird way to act. Why do strangers act like they're friends

Most Helpful Guy

• When people act like that to me I get thrown off a lot. But there are strangers who I just click with and we hit it off very well and those strangers blossomed into friendships. Some are just really good at opening up to people like me too I have no shame and I can open up to strangers easily.

• Well not everyone wants to open up to a stranger

• It's weird, because sometimes I can deal with open people, but it has to be genuine
      I just felt like he was trying to hard

• Well he definitely wanted to impress you to fuck you lol. You saw right through him. Guys need to realize women are just humans and there's no point in treating women differently from men. Well I try to anyways but when an attractive girl comes I just get all shy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Lol i Hate that.. most annoying thing. And I don't know i guess its their way of "fitting in" when theyre uncomfortable be a loner

• Loneliness and awkwardness, probably.

• They could be lonely or don't really have any friends

• Because they are just nosy people.

• Maybe he was drunk. Maybe he thought he was being funny. Maybe he's just an annoying person. Maybe that was his way of flirting.