Was this a test on me to see if I care?

i asked her a week ago and she said no she is hurt by her ex and i must ask her out later.
after two days she acted pissed and depresed
i tried to help where i could
Friday night she said another guy makes her happy and always cares about her and said she wants to be with him and i over-reacted with jealousy and started argueing to her all the things she said about us in the future and the convo ended there
Today i appologized for being an idiot and she said i over reacted and the guy was just a friend
what did she mean by this
was she testing me to see if i care about her

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, it doesn't sound like a test. It sounds like she was going through a tough time & was having feelings for this guy but she changed her mind & sees him as only a friend now or the guy & her decided to just be friends. You should ask her if they are just friend or together just to clarify, incase u two end up together. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol dem mind games. Dump her witty ass Bruh. Ain't nobody got time for that.

What Girls Said 1

• I would move on. She doesn't sound interested. Don't waste any more time on someone who doesn't want it.

What Guys Said 4

• could be possible that she was testing you, but either way i dont think she's worth it. you should find someone else im sure you can find a better girl than this.

• Maybe , maybe not. The fact is you should never show any reaction when a girl pulls something like that. You should acted indifferent and said whatever. Now you look needy.

• She's showing her crazy pretty early. Abort and look for less crazy chick