Would you date a guy who gets naked with his friends?

My two buddies and I like to smoke a lot of weed. I prefer to smoke naked. My friends just laughed the first couple of times they came over. Then I told them they shouldn't laugh till they try it. Now they strip down almost everytime they come over to smoke (just about everyday). The body sensations are heightened when you smoke naked. A girl I liked came over before we were going to a party and she was freaked out that me buddy was still there and wasn't wearing clothes. I don't really see the problem. She told me she probably wasn't going out with me anymore. We only went out twice. She didn't care about all the weed but she cared about me being naked with friends. I don't see the problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not see the problem

What Girls Said 4

• Well it's unsual

• There is many types of girls you just haven't found her yet she was just probably shoked to see you naked with your friends she probably thought you were gay so thats why she reacted like that. You should probably explain to her what happened, if she responds well than she is your type of girl if not go find someone else

• Could I come too?

• 0|1

What Guys Said 1

• Probably just thought you were just as weird by association I am sure there would be women who would.