What's your best way to get over a breakup?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay busy and keep yourself and your mind focused on something else. Get up and go out and meet new people. Find a new hobby that you have been willing to try and stick to it. That way you won't be focused on them so much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Remember that a breakup is just you opening the door to allow someone better into your life.

What Girls Said 8

• My best way? I am pretty bad at it. There is not much that I feel like doing when I am upset about anything. I could go out and be with my friends, but if I do I just talk their ears off about it and feel bad I made them listen to it all night. I found only time helps, I talk a lot about it to friends, I cry and eventually I just start feeling better. This is absolutely not the least pathetic way to go about things but it is all I can do. I guess I do try and get out as much as possible though, sitting at home by myself is even more depressing. Lol, yep, I do not do it gracefully, especially when it is in black and white I see how ungracefully.

• Immerse yourself in a hobby, spend time with friends and family, busy yourself with life.

• I eat so much I puke.

• pick up a hobby, go out with peeps, do something nice for yourself whether , hitting the gym to meet a new fitness goal or having a pedicure.

• Find a new hobby or get back into some of your ones. Try to stay busy as to not focus so much on it

• Replace them with someone or something better.

• Anything that make me happy

• destroy the life of my ex

What Guys Said 4

• The best way is to distract yourself. Whether that be a hobby, school, work, or another person (friend or romantic).

• Smoke
    Drink
    Train
    Sleep.

Repeat until satisfied.

• I move on to someone else for distraction.

• ah tough story bro...
    no real best way
    just time