Why do guys my age never flirt with me, but older men do?

Ill make this pretty short since im sincerely curious...
I have not experienced guys my age (around 17-18) flirting with me, but all my friends Seem to have new flirts every few weeks. I will admit that I haven't made an active effort myself, but that does not explain why no one has made an effort since I wouldn't mind it happening. I wouldn't say that I'm ugly at all actually. But my self-esteem is something I have been working on to improve for a long while now. I have had some thoughts, that it might be because im a bit chubby? Or maybe that im nice to everyone - maybe too nice and guys find that boring? I also like to joke around a lot, so I dont know if that is intimidating or just makes guys see me as, Well "one of the guys"... Either way, older men (we're talking about 30-50 year olds!) send me flirtatious Looks and stare for way too long for it to even be comfortable... Why is this?😓

What Guys Said 2

• Because older guys aren't as shallow

• or just more pervy, they're hitting on someone under 18 that's fucking weird.

• @Josht11 that's a 17 yo opinion

• yes it's my opinion, I just happen to be 17 you clearly think me being 17 means I'm naive or don't know shit so it would be almost taking advantage off if a older person tried to fuck a 17 year old.

• You sound to mature for guys your ages and older guys love younger girls;)

What Girls Said 1

• Guys of your age are usually terrified of asking out girls. Older men are bolder and more confident.