Does he just want to see me naked?

He asked for me to show more of my body on FaceTime and we've been speaking for quite a long time (4months). He said the reason Is because he wants to 'see the beauty of his girl'
or is this jus bullshit to see my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, he wants to see you naked.
    That doesn't mean he doesn't like who you are as a person, or have real feelings for you.

• Agree with this guy. Guys are visual, we all are going to want to see someone we're interested in naked, but that doesn't necessarily mean that's all he wants. You have to judge this by your conversations with him. Example, is that all he talks about?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it depends on if he wants to see you naked or clothed?

• Not exactly naked but just to see 'more' hahh

• Then it's fine, guys like to check their girls out ;) take it as a compliment - they're very visual creatures lol

What Guys Said 6

• All men want to see you naked.
    Doesn't mean that is all
    and if it has been 4 months then WTF? are you waiting for?
    even during dating sex is "on the table" with the 3rd date...
    I would have given up at about 1 month if you were worth it.

• I think a bit of both

• What do you mean? Could you elaborate if you don't mind👀

• I think apart of this is bulls hit but in the end he still wants to see your body

• It's simple, ask him to show his and you'll get the answer you're looking for

• Yup, all bout that body.

• Yeah, he wants you naked

• Bs lol

What Girls Said 1

• Lol no he probably has genuine feelings for you. Otherwise he wouldve already left you for an easy girl who shows every guy who asks everything.