This former promiscuous girl wants a relationship, should I fuck and chuck?

Either way I wouldn't have anything serious with her

• fuck and chuck
    11% (3)50% (21)34% (24)Vote
  • do not
    89% (25)50% (21)66% (46)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|20

Most Helpful Girl

• fuck and leave.. make sure you're the first leaving, otherwise she'll not be happy until you're emotionally fucked :) :)

good luck

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't lead her on, just tell her you aren't looking for anything serious right now.
    If she says agrees then fuck her, if she doesn't then move on.

In a way it's actually more flattering if she agrees to sleep with you knowing you have no intention of committing to her. Girls usually have higher standards on sexual attraction for the guys they have no strings attached sex with than they do for the guys they want relationships with. So if she says yes to casual sex that means the bar you passed was set higher.

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Just because she was a "former" promiscuous girl doesn't mean she's incapable of being faithful or less deserving of love and real relationship.

4|0
    0|0
    • So if you want sex let he know and if she feels the same way then go ahead.

• Show All
    • lol its statistically accurate in the united states where i live. thats all i care about.

• @dudeman Well ok then america maybe, meh don't care, I don't live there lol.

• Why can't you just not have anything serious with her and not have sex with her either? She might be a sloot but that makes you pretty gross for sticking your thing in a nasty place.

1|1
    0|0
  • if you don't want a relationship, then don't have sex either. it's unfair to lead someone onto hopes of finding a relationship

1|1
    0|0
  • only have sex with her if she understands there will be no relationship afterwards

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a waste of time

0|1
    0|0
  • If she likes to sleep around, there's no need to be a douche about it. Just saying "I don't want a relationship, but I'm down for some fun." should suffice. This bitter sounding dude thing is a turnoff.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont do it because who knows if she wants a real thing

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Fuck and chuck... but let her know that's what you want. If she's ok with that, then fuck each other, if she's not, then get away.

0|2
    0|0
  • you shouldn't fuck and chuck. she maybe trying to go away from being promiscuous and doing that will just be a major blow to her self-esteem causing her to continue looking to fill the void with sex even though it will remain empty since it' not the thing she needs. just let her know that your not looking for something serious to avoid hurting her

1|1
    0|0
  • Just because she is promiscuous and its a lifestyle i personally don't agree with doesn't mean you need to treat her like shit.

If you want to fuck, grow the balls to say that you are only interested in fucking but not in a relationship. Else keep your dick away from her.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's disrespectful. That's a person not a disposable commodity. You don't "chuck" people.

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't play with her.

2|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how comfortable you are being that scumbag.

2|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Only have sex if you intend to have a relationship with her otherwise it is just using her which isn't very fair is it? How would you like to be fucked and chucked?

0|1
    0|0
  • you sound like a dipshit who doesn't deserve her.

3|1
    0|0
  • fuck and chuck to see what its all about but chuck definitely. id string her along to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • This sounds like it could end bad for you, bang and leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • You answered your own question. Double dip.

0|0
    0|0
  • bro trust me just fuck and chuck and tell me how was it when you are done. its good you still have your senses and will not have anything serious with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you don't lie to her about it then go ahead. If she still has sex with you knowing you don't want a relationship then that pretty much lets you know she is still promiscuous anyway.

Like Bandit47 said, it actually means more if she will sleep with you, without a commitment, because they raise their standards so much higher. The guys they make give them a relationship in order to have sex with are the ugly guys they had to settle for.

0|1
    0|0
  • Get it and get out!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes fuck her and then chuck her

0|0
    0|0
  • she using you dawg. ruin that bitch's pussy and throw her away like the mudshark whore she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck n chuck. sluts will always be sluts

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do it, because she probably has herpes, but you do you.

Definitely don't have a relationship with her, because she's damaged goods.

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't listen to these girls who say that promiscuous women can be faithful. They can't bond with you after having multiple partners. They made their bed, they can lie in it. They can't have their cake (wild, promiscuous sex life) and eat it too (a successful, lasting relationship). It just doesn't work that way, and the divorce rate since the sexual revolution is your proof.

• Show All