Why am I almost always single?

I've been wondering why im always single, i mean i talk with my friends and they are all like - yeah man I don't know she says she likes me but this other girl is into me to but im already talking to this girl -
and im just like cool , why dont i have problems like that, most of my friends (girls) say they find me very atracive and that when they speak with their friends its the same , they even went to say that im the most atractive in my class ( which i really can't believe), they say i have a great personality they say im very caring with them, that im a gentleman ( i haate it when they call me that cause i dont think its true lol ) they say i have my head properly set on my shoulders, im funny but serious when i have to be, they think im an al around great guy, but i mean like i said i dont have problems like other guy friends that have lik 3-5 girls behind them. if im a great guy like they say atractive and all why am i not in those situations. is it cause im to nice¿ or not aproachable or what is it ¿ maybe cause im short than most guys (5,4) i dont know what is it. in my whole life not one girl has declaired themselves to me I've had to do most of the talking. my whole life I've had 3 girlfriends each ranging from 1-3 years. i like serious relationships. is it because of that are girls not into that yet at my age or what is it

i would like to see your opinions and suggestions
-thankyou

Most Helpful Girl

• You're only 20- give it some time. Maybe it's hard for you to completely invest yourself in a relationship and your dates can sense that

• i so invest myself in relationships thats why i like serious relationships that last a long time. or maybe im wrong can you explain ¿

• i guess so , guess im to mature in that sense¿ hehe well I don't know i sometimes say im gonna be a dog. but i just can't i can't do it i respect them to much -__

• You're a sweetheart. Maybe you need to look for relationships in a different setting because it sounds like you might be getting taken advantage of

What Girls Said 2

• You look attractive to me from your profile pic. If I saw you, I might approach. ;)

• lol than you

• Mmmm. I think you need to balance it out. Be selfish to your own feelings, but don't neglect your partner's. Don't be a doormat, but don't treat her like crap. Caring is good, though. It could just be you pick the wrong people

• i know i just can't i rally have to work on it thanks

• Yeah.. it's because you're short. You've been friendzoned. I'm 5"8 and I would date a guy my height and above. Try to find a shorter girl!

What Guys Said 3

• because you're not proactive. lowering your standards might help as well

• Be more friendly towards others, flirt more with girls you like.

• im the friendliest guy i know lol and when i flirt its with the girls i really like not with anyone you know¿

• maybe you are a nice guy? better drop that shit before its too late