HELP: went on date with guy, talked all month, now he hasn't responded to my text?

I met this guy and we have been talking nonstop for a month or so. We went one one great date and kissed and were super flirty all night long. It was one of/if not the best date I've ever been on. We've been talking everyday since then and even talked about going out again but our schedules haven't allowed us to meet up again. I asked him last night if he had plans for today and then he never responded. I thought he would for sure respond because he has been the rest of the time but Its been almost 24 hours since I've talked to him and I don't know whether I should just give him space and wait for him to contact me or text him again tomorrow and say something casual. It just seemed like it ended randomly and now I'm confused.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I am currently in the exact same situation (went on a great date, he texted me for a while, asked for a second date then suddenly just turned off). Only 24 hours isn't too long, so I'd just give him space for a while. After a few days, maybe reach out again, but if he continues to be cold then I'd just let it go. It's not what you want, I know, but you should definitely be with someone who likes you so much that they would move things around and work to find time to go out with you on another date. He might just be busy though and things will resolve themselves. Just give it time!

• Ugh, I was in something similar before, and it's super weird how they just seem to fall off. Sounds like your date went well, so I doubt that's the problem. Hopefully he's just hung up with something and busy. Give him another day or so, then feel free to reach out. If he doesn't reply then you have your answer.

• Only 24 hrs? Give it some rest