He always has an excuse for not answering my calls.

so I'm talking to this guy, and we text 24/7 but when it comes to talking on the phone he always has an excuse for not answering my calls. should I be mad about that? also last night I tried calling him and he ignored my call once again, but he's gonna text me like 2min after talking bout he's on the phone with his ex's sister and he's also talking to his ex... do I have a right to be mad at him? or should I just let it go?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should be mad at him. Some people don't like answering there phones I don't answer my phone only to people I know and trust e.g mam,best friends other than that I don't answer maybe you should just ask him out straight why he doesn't answer . say you want no more excuses from him just the truth.

• So,me and him have been talking since january! and every time it becomes an issue.. so if I call him and if he doesn't answer he acts like it's whatever and I can't be mad at him because he has an "excuse".. but now if he calls me and I don't answer, it becomes this big conflict.. he keeps sending me all these different signals.. I mean at first I would get really upset because he would always forward my calls, but now I'm starting to not really care even though it stil gets me mad..

What Guys Said 1

• He is playing games with you, he is just keeping you on the side. If he really wanted to talk with you on the phone, he would call you back right away after he got off the phone with his "ex's sister" or send you a text saying he is on the phone and he will call you when he is done. I say you kind of have a right to be mad but not because he won't answer your calls but for the fact that he is playing games with you.

What Girls Said 1

• This is easy .. he obviously has a girlfriend .. don't waste your time .. he is playing games