She is confusing as hell! What do I do?

me and this girl have been dating for a few weeks and we always have a great time when we go out and she stayed the night at my house a few times I've stayed at her house a handful of times until super late and we have hooked up. She told me last night she thinks we should stop hanging out as much and she's not ready for a relationship. We already had a talk about going slow and I haven't rushed her at all but she got out of a 3 year relationship a couple months ago. I really like this girl but I don't know what move I should make. Should I just cut her off and move on or what? She was snapchatting and texting me today and she initiated it so what does this girl want? Why would she want to stop hanging out with someone she loves hanging out with and supposedly already has some feelings for? Confusing...

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like she's just as confused as you lol and indecisive. Almost seems like she's jerking you around, and even if it's not intentional, that doesn't make it right. You don't have to cut her off, but don't invest too much time in her. If she wants space and to hang out less, then give her that, maybe even consider other options.. There's plenty of women out there who are more straightforward and don't play games.

• You should've asked her if she still wants to hook up or stay as friends. That's partly why you must be so confused too. If I were you I would actually start texting her LESS than she even initiates with you. She's playing that "oh I just got out of a relationship" game. She clearly wants to explore other options for now which is good for her to do after a long term relationship. That doesn't mean she's not into you, but it doesn't mean she really likes you either. Don't initiate very much and let her come to you mostly. Still keep your options open for other women. If she really likes you she'll notice you moving away and she'll come back harder. When and if she does just ask her how she's feeling about moving on from her ex boyfriend and that you have enjoyed seeing her in the beginning and would like to continue pursue it, give it another chance at maybe something more. See what she says. GL

• Back off and if she keeps coming to you... Then give her the ultimatum. Either she's in or she's out but that you're not going to be at her beck and call.

What Guys Said 0