Which one is the best for you? (Zodiac signs)?

I'm just wondering which zodiac sign you would like to date and why? (They don't all fit in the poll so I randomly chose)

• Gemini
  • Scorpio
  • Leo
  • Aquarius
  • Capricorn
  • Cancer
  • Aries

Most Helpful Guy

• The one with the hair that doesn't believe in star signs that don't even make sense this day and age astrologically due to the fact that earth's axis has deviated and caused a given star groups' 'time to shine' to shift.

• It's all just for fun I guess

• Thanks for MHO!

Indeed it is but far to many people are basing important decisions on it these days :P
      Enneagrams and the like are better imho because they at least have some level of input outside of what time you 'plopped out' :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I like Pisces, Cancer, so so on Taurus " But you Leo's drive me crazy, CRAZYYYYY BABYYYYY"*Tyreese voice* and that is the TRUEST statement ever!!! I'm putty in their hand's😭. I'm a Capricorn♑♑♑♑

What Guys Said 18

• Dating a leo is the best thing u can do...
    leo will be full of pride and u go and apologize to them , they will accept u will all their heart.
    they will shower u with care, love and what not.
    but one thing to look out.. leos are extremely extremely jealous and if they smell ur cheating around, they will dump ur ass and they will never be the same lol.

• Well, I never want to date in my lifetime!. However my favorite zodiac sign in " Cancer".

• Why don't you want to date?

• Ahahah ok but you might get lonely if you're single forever

• Yes, I am well aware of that but I'll live with the consequences of my decisions. I am prepared for the consequences.

• The day I decide someone is worth my attention, or not worth my attention, based on something as insane as what star sign was prevalent when they were born, is the day I put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger, because it will be an obvious sign of some degenerative cognitive disorder and I will not put my family through the pain of watching my mind disintegrate before their eyes.

• I like the Libra's. always seem to have a brightness and energy.

• I've always had a thing for Libras for some reason even though we aren't all that compatible.

• you know virgos are pretty nice and good human beings too.

• I'm an Aquarius.

• No clue I've been with people from all over I'm an Aries if that means anything, signs though don't mean much to me.

• I am a stereotypical Gemini, so anyone that isn't boring, and can deal with me (I also have ADHD).

• Cancer because it is good for my sign of Pisces

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQPFoDkGFrU

just something to think about

• Oh bill nye. Yeah I don't realllyyyy believe in this its all fun and games.

• This is all bus, tbh.. When you were born doesn't dictate your compatibility with a person. by the way I am a Libra and its not on the list :|

• Haha yeah I know that, it's just fun. Oh sorry about that, it wouldn't let me add anymore. 😁😇

• Well, mine just all of a sudden, randomly burst in my head first that's all 😎

• Sounds legit xD

• scorpio and aquarius can be good for spending sometime... gemini can be fun for a while, while aries is good for a long stable time ! loyalty is priceless !
    I'm a casp by the way... a capriquarius !

• I don't care at all about zodiac signs

• I have no clue. I don't believe in zodiac signs so I don't have any clue what each sign is supposed to mean for someone's personallity.
    Maybe you can help me. I'm a Taurus, so which sign do you think would be compatible for me?

• i think they r horse shit so everything I've learnt about them i pretty much immediately forgot so ill just pick my own aquarius

• No fishes huh?

• I'd date any and all, if they'll have me... Horoscopes are bullshit anyway

What Girls Said 13

• Supposedly Taurus is my best match, but every Taurus guy that I've been even a little bit interested in has been horrible. I've dated a Gemini and Capricorn. Meh. And I fell hard for a crabby ass Cancer. So that's what I voted.

• I have no idea but i've liked 3 guys who happened to be born in April. i found that weird.
    none of them worked out though so if you're born in April i probably won't give u a chance 😂

• Aries. Because that's what my boyfriend is, lmao.

• Makes sense you would choose that then lol

• I'm a Cancer though. I don't know if thats good or bad. I don't know this astrology stuff haha. but yeah lol

• I don't know actually lol I know traits and stuff not compatibility. I guess that's why I asked this lol I'm sure it's good though

• I picked Gemini because that's what my guy is.

• I'm dating a Taurus right now and he's perfect for me. <3 Couldn't ask for a better mate.

• I'm aquarius and I've been crushing on an aquarius guy for 3 years. I just love my fellows <3

• Aw why don't you tell him?

• Bad bad thoughts right there. You're supposed to be moving on, not seeing him even in your shows lol

• believe me, I don't want to remember him, ti just happens

• Go figure, the sign that is least compatible with mine. Aquarius.

• I'm a cancer and would love to date another cancer or scorpio.

• I heard dating your own sign might get boring, but I'm not sure though.

• None. I rather date my own mirror reflection.

• I have no idea

• Lol I don't care what's his zodisc sign when it comes to dating since astrology is bullshit.

• Scorpio, cause I'm scorpio and my crush was scorpio too

• I picked scorpio. I have a special affinity with them. Like we always sense each other. The first friend i ever made was a scorpio. My first crush and third friend i ever made - scorpio. First crush on adult/mentor - scorpio. Three high school online romances -scorpio. Two new college friends i made - scorpio. First adult friend over the age of 60 - scorpio. And so on and so forth. My boyfriend on the libra/scorp cusp.

I will say there is not perfect sun sign pairing. Its a myth that water and earth signs make a good match likewise with fire and air. Its all about synastry.

• That's quite interesting actually. And yeah I totally agree with that, there is no perfect pair.