Is my boyfriend being truthful?

my boyfriend was suppose to meet me on Saturday at noon. All day I heard nothing from him and at 11:00 PM he texted me his grandfather is in the hospital. After that I heard nothing again, Sunday head nothing, and today I've also heard nothing. He has not read or opened any of my texts. I believe his granddad is sick, but at the same time is it suspicious that he hasn't contacted me AT ALL, or am I just being paranoid?

please do not think I am insensitive about his granddad and family. Of course I know if he's sick my boyfriend can't communicate 24/7, I just wish I could hear SOMETHING

What Guys Said 2

• he's busy tending to what's most important. his family. if U to see him call him and adk which hospital he's at.

• by the way I can read my texts on my iPhone without triggering the read receipt (which I keep on) by lookin at notifications

• I have called but with no answer (yikes). If he is in the hospital right now, I totally understand. I just wish I could hear something.

• Exactly! That is also what I was thinking... Its like he could avoid it if he wanted to

• Patience is a virtue dont worry all is well so as long as you have trust and understanding

• You make me feel soooo much better , I hope you are right. We also say I love you, so I hope you are right b

What Girls Said 1

• How do you know he hasn't read your texts? Where do you text him?