I really like her and I want to go on another date but she seems to be ignoring me. What do I do?

I'm a guy in high school and I really liked my friend so I asked her on a date over text. She said yes and we texted a lot back and forth. On the date I felt weird about paying for her food so I only paid my part (I really regret it now and am mad at myself). Ever since that date she doesn't really seem to want to talk to me anymore and when I text her it's just short word answers and it seems like she doesn't want to talk. Did I ruin my relationship with her? What do I do?

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't say you ruined it, bit maybe you should talk to her face to face. I'm getting the feeling she might be confused. When you invite someone out the person assume's that you will finance the outing. Me, personally, I'm always prepared to pay for my own thing's if ever some shit like this happens lol. Texting is often misinterpreted as well... but not a face to face conversation. I say you immediately speak with her about it before it is too late. I don't think you ruined your chances though.

What Guys Said 1

• First off boy, if you're taking the lady to restaurant you pay for the finer, gentlemen's rules, also you're never out of money. Now if she's not answeri g back I'm telling you this for the best, don't waste your time. Now if you want to waste your time; cut it for a while, you said she's from your school? Ignore her when you see her around, hangout with other girls, have other guys come to you for advice, make a name for yourself. That'll let let her know you don't need her, therefore she'll start liking you again. She'll try to catch your look, don't give it to her easy.

Good luck