Do women really change?

This girl cheated on me... basically she wanted to explore her options in the classroom...
After fucking around she found out the grass ain't greener on the other side...
Now she stopped coming to the class and its been 3 months of no contact between me and her.
But now, she started writing poems and uploading songs which says she loves me... and it looks like she is really missing me... she never did such things when we were together..
I just wana know... can a cheating woman ever change?

• Cheating woman can never change.
  • Cheating woman can change when she found out u were her best option. You should give her a chance.

Most Helpful Girl

• She might change, people change all the time for better and for worse. However, she doesn't deserve you after what she did, and that alone should be enough for you to stay away from her. Her self-pity is dumb, she brought this on herself and I don't think you should feel bad for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating women are no different to cheating men.

"Once a cheater, always a cheater."

What Girls Said 7

• I do believe people can change, but i would never give a cheater a second chance , because cheating will always be their potential.

Every relationship needs to have boundaries , so if you lower your standards and forgive a person who has betrayed you, then you are giving them your consent and the opportunity to hurt you again. The cost betrayal is too high, so I'd never give a cheater a second chance, because i'd just be putting myself in a vulnerable position.

• Yes, people can change, but I would not give her that benefit of the doubt at this point. People can change when they want to change a certain quality about themselves and they put the work in. However, my heart is more valuable to me than to put it on the line with someone who has a known pattern of RECENT cheating. If the person cheated in high school and has had a string of faithful relationships, yeah that I can take the chance on.

• She can change, but she doesn't deserve a second chance. Don't go back to her. She will most likely cheat again.

• She's a liar. Don't fall for the tramp.

• I would honestly never forgive someone if they cheated. Don't relationships need trust! She should have thought about what she had before she risked loosing it

• I wouldn't give her a second chance if I were you.

• any can change given the right motive

What Guys Said 14

• i voted B cause people do change and yes exactly as u said "u were her best option" you are one of the options she has and u are her backup plan not the main plan. you should get out while you still can and don't get more involved in this relationship. you will regret staying later on if you did.

• Well it's generalisation again, some people can change others can't... DO what you feel is best man. Personally I'd end it and move on.

• Some people can change but they have to really want to. If you really like her you can give her another shot but it's going to take time and proof to rebuild the trust between you. Only you can decide if you want to give her the opportunity or not.

• People do change, but its like... Now you are the best option but did you think afterwards what will happen, maybe she will find a better than you or she will try another options again. Then you will realize that you've put yourself in a circle that will be difficult to get yourself out. The right thing to do, if she even changed don't give her a chance! good luck

• Once a cheater, always a cheater. If someone leaves their ex for you, to be with you, he/she might aswell do it again, leaving you for someone else. It's like HIV/ADIS, once you got it you can't get rid of it.

• dont fall for her she's nothing but crap, and cannot be trusted.

• She could have changed, but basically she treated you like shit. She used you as a backup while she went to see if she could find someone better, that is a real dickmove. Personally I would not forgive her for that.

• She uploads pics on instagram in which her eyes look all swelled up as if she cried her eyes out... Although she is smiling lip closed but i can see pain in her eyes... Do u think this. Is something a woman will do who really regrets what she did?

• Bro actually she doesn't even know that i know she has instagram.
      We weren't in a relationship.. We were just dating.. So yeah i was her best option..
      She is uploading not to get my attention coz she doesn't know thT i checkout her profile.. She is uploading naturally what she is flirting...
      Do u think when a girl blows a guy off while dating.. will that be called cheating?

• You called it cheating yourself, so I assumed you guys were in a relationship. If you didn't make any agreements about seeing other people, then it's not cheating. If you guys decided to be exclusive then yes, she did cheat.
      However, my argument still stands, she didn't give a fuck about you when she tried to fuck however she wanted, so why would she give a fuck in a year when those feelings return.

• cheating is like cancer, it can be stopped but the idea of it was existing stays for a lifetime !!

• She broke your trust once, don't give her the opportunity to do it again

• stay away from her

• Women can be fickle... and quite emotional. They change all of the time. The issue is if you want to go along for the ride or not...

• It depends if you really love her I'll give her another chance

• I do... but i dont know many people here say that such women never change..
      and its just a matter of time before she blows me off for some other dude

• I guess you got to decide if that's a chance worth taking or not. My girlfriend has cheating on me a lot of times to

• It's not worth trying again. If she did it once to you it's likely to happen again. Maybe she won't cheat in a future relationship but it's not worth it.

• She can change but it's rare and I believe even if she changed you will always have doubt in her and also won't forgive her for what she did. Doesn't matter if she changed our not it's better to leave her