1. A girl (20 years old) cheats on a guy (25 years old) and blew him off for other guys and jerks him around and finally ditches him.
2. The guy moves on with his life and starts dating other women.
3. His ex now realises what she is missing on and tries to re-kindle the things.
4. She texts him and he arranges a date and they have great make-up sex and she seems totally in love with this guy this time..
I want to know.. when a woman realises her mistake of cheating especially when she is young and comes back to a guy.. will this time she will be more loyal and totally head over heals in love with this guy?
- When a woman comes back to a guy after cheating and the guy still accepts her with all her flaws, she will love that guy forever and the bond will get more stronger.25% (2)43% (3)33% (5)Vote
- She will blew that guy off again for some other dude , People don't change.75% (6)57% (4)67% (10)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
No. If their relationship was so fragile that they broke up in the first place, then getting back together won't make them stronger I think.2
Most Helpful Guy
I'm not against the idea that people can change, some people mature have certain life experiences that changes their mindsets... but I don't give second chances when it comes to cheating.
That's a risk not worth taking.2