Does the relation becomes stronger when a couple breaks up and get back together?

1. A girl (20 years old) cheats on a guy (25 years old) and blew him off for other guys and jerks him around and finally ditches him.
2. The guy moves on with his life and starts dating other women.
3. His ex now realises what she is missing on and tries to re-kindle the things.
4. She texts him and he arranges a date and they have great make-up sex and she seems totally in love with this guy this time..

I want to know.. when a woman realises her mistake of cheating especially when she is young and comes back to a guy.. will this time she will be more loyal and totally head over heals in love with this guy?

• When a woman comes back to a guy after cheating and the guy still accepts her with all her flaws, she will love that guy forever and the bond will get more stronger.
  • She will blew that guy off again for some other dude , People don't change.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If their relationship was so fragile that they broke up in the first place, then getting back together won't make them stronger I think.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not against the idea that people can change, some people mature have certain life experiences that changes their mindsets... but I don't give second chances when it comes to cheating.

That's a risk not worth taking.

What Girls Said 5

• If a vase is thrown onto the ground and shatters and then is glued back together... does it hold water as well?

• How much time has passed and has she had relationships in between without cheating? How many and how did those end?

• Its been 3 months.. And no she didn't had any relationship in between.

• Then no, I would say this relationship will be weaker than last one. She will probably cheat again and you will probably have trouble trusting her. The foundation of this will be weak.

• It depends on the reason (s) behind the break up. If it's cheating, then it most likely won't ever work again.

• It would depend on time. And how much growing up the individuals did during that time.

• I think women are fully capable of changing, but i think it depends on the women she is.

• She uploads pic on instagram..
      In which her eyes look swelled and although she is smiling but her eyes look as if she has cried really badly

• No, i mean since she is sad and her eyes are swelled by crying
      Do u think she really is sad and she really regrets losing me? And she had really changed?

What Guys Said 3

• Simple answer is NO.

If you take a carton of milk out of the fridge and it goes bad, putting it back in the fridge won't make it good again. ;)

• I don't think its stronger, you never quite trust the same.

• Depends 💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻