How do I make the hot guy mine FAST?

I met a new guy and I want to make him my boyfriend. But he's popular and I've heard he's had lots of fwbs and hookups. He's fucked his female friends too. What can I do to make him commit to me fast instead of dating and hanging out like how I usually do? I don't want to compete for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I see two options. A. become one of his "pod" and be treated like the rest. I don't think that is going to work... why would he just pick you when he has a herd of females and more coming?
    B) Be different. Be enticing, intreaguing, peak his intelligence and desires, and then hold your boundaries. Respect yourself before him and let him know you are a quality person, not to be used and abused. He will either respect that or move on.

I think option B could work if you can paint the right picture for him. But be forewarned, its going to be work holding him. Its possible, but expect a lot of work on his part and yours. pain and suffering is good, but know it is coming... if you want book references and youtube links where I got this view, lmk.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should bother.

What Guys Said 15

• you gotta have something he wants, if you don't, you're just another girl.

and don't ask me what that something is, I don't know the guy.

• You can't MAKE him do that. He can choose it, if he feels it's in his best interest.

My advice is this:

You KNOW you're attracted to him. Forget that for a second. What about him? How mad is he about you? Because if he's not very attracted to you already, I doubt you can change that. It just doesn't work quite the same for guys in my opinion.

But if he's attracted to you a lot, don't have sex right away. Take your time. Don't make him suffer, just take your time.

For him to want to stay with you, you have to offer value. Something that makes him really happy, that he can't get anywhere else. You need to be very much yourself, in other words. Unique.

I was once with someone who was an amazing listener. That is one example of a skill I doubt I'll ever find anyone who can compete with. That is the stuff love is made of.

• You can't make him do anything. He either want to or he doesn't.

• So how will he want to choose me? That's obviously what I meant.

• Well I guess give him what he wants. This kind of guy will string you along because he has a lot of options

• He would have to be tired of sleeping around and feel like he's at a place in his life where he is ready to have something serious. -you have no control over this

And you would have the qualities that he would find desirable in a long term partner. -once again you dont have control over this. you're either what he wants or you're not.

• LOL! At 36+ aren't you a little old for silliness like this? You're not in high school anymore.

• lol fake age I made this account in a hurry

• Do a lap dance for him. Do anything he asks for.
    Or..
    Move on to look at guys beyond their looks and status.

• If you don't want to compete for him then I suggest you revise him learn his secrets. His hobbies everything if a girl was to do this for me lol NO ONE can compare lol

• It's going to be tough.

You need to attract him with your personality.

• Are you better than all his hoes and side-chicks? Smarter, more successful, better looking than all these girls? If so, he'll be easy to snare... If not, sorry... Try something a little closer to your league...

• I don't think you want this kind of a guy. If you do end up with him, by the sounds of it, it'll end in heartbreak when he cheats on you. He is clearly accustomed to getting whatever girl he wants and it's only a matter of time before you've become just another item.

• And what do you have that would make him want to commit? He has no need.

• What can you give him that no one else can give him? Think think..

• Then you need to aggressively pursue him, or he'll get the other women

• Welcome to a guys world =p

Honestly, he just sounds like he will end up using you for sex.

So for starters do not have sex with him, and show him that you are special.

• Unless he's ready to settle down and have kids, he's not going to stop fucking tons of girls for one girl, no matter how awesome you are.

• you can't change someones true nature, it's the biggest most common mistake women make in my opinion

if you're sure he's not REALLY like that, as in , its mostly rumors, or you talk to him and find out he's not that way, sure

otherwise aren't you setting yourself up for problems?
    or do you not care if your hot popular boyfriend keeps doing those things?

What Girls Said 4

• haha! Girl NO!

• Sounds like a player if you ask me... And you know what they say about players- they never change. I would stay away but it's your choice ultimately.

• don't attempt to get serious with a guy who's fucked a bunch of his own friends.

• ask him out... he would probably reject u :d