Good places to meet friendly, decent guys?

I am single and I am just wondering about where to go to meet decent guys. I have tried going to parties but most of those guys are either f***boys or are just drunk. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're still in high school you ain't got much luck till college sister

Most Helpful Girl

• the gym.

What Guys Said 9

• Church
    Social activities that you enjoy that are physical (unless you want an intellectual only). e. g. bicycling, hiking. volleyball
    The gym
    the dog park (borrow a dog). I'd only do this if this is your normal life. live normal life, but don't make it crochet and book club.

• Hmm. That's a hard one I wouldn't try to find someone let it come to you I would probs say Facebook lol you can tell a lot by a guy if there a player they tend to have more girls to guys on there friends lists etc etc

• They're probably in their houses playing some videogame, reading something or watching something. Go to a library, anime convention, videogame convention, etc.

• I am, in my opinion, a good guy. My love of ladies means I treat them with care, consideration, tenderness and above all else RESPECT. SO, why am I still alone? Where R U?

• School is probably the best place to meet guys if you're still in HS.

• hey there :D

• Do you approach men?

• So you wanna be in relationship?

• Where are you from? Small town or big city?

What Girls Said 0