Gave a cute cashier my number and things went bad, what should I do?

I gave this cashier my number after we really hit it off, and during that time i didn't know her manager saw us. Later, after a few days when she didn't call, and I went back she told me that her manager saw and I apoligized not meaning to get her in trouble. She a really awesome girl and we really hit it off. Should I drop it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm confused. Is she not allowed to date customers? I don't understand the issue. If she's not allowed to date customers to the point where she will lose her job, yes, drop it. Otherwise, go for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, I work at a grocery store with some cute girls, and let me tell ya--they get hit on all day. You might as well be giving your number to a stripper.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't drop it! Keep going, don't give up. This could be the start of something potential. If you dropped it she would think she wasn't worth the effort plus you would regret it in future lol

What Guys Said 2

• If she didn't call she might not have been interested. I mean, the manager seeing isn't going to change much, they're not exactly going to make her delete your number lol.

Good that you tried though!

• Why would she be in trouvle for that? Its not like she gave you her number.
    She can't do anything about it if someone wants to give their number to her