Girls, Do Successful Strong Independent Women find (((effeminate))) or feminine men very attractive emotionally and physically?

Some articles online have said that the women of this caliber are interested in effeminate men and or mama's boys can you independent women clarify?

I'm mostly talking about effeminate men that's why I used parentheses.
I'm the guy that doesn't open doors most of the time... cuz it's not natural for me and I wear thongs in public... I'm not manly in any way... I'm girly in every aspect... like I cry when I'm insulted.. I cry when I'm expected to be a traditional masculine man... I feel like a sissy and my step dad says I'm girly in a insulting way... I don't ask girls out.. so you get the idea that I feel lower then a man and and I feel I need a woman to accept me!!!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be attractive... depends on what you mean by "feminine."

If "feminine" refers to appearances, well everyone is attracted to something different so there will definitely be girls who like that look, just like there will be girls who don't like it.

Some people say "feminine" to mean traditionally-feminine qualities like being open about their feelings or being caring (I personally think it's ridiculous that having emotions is referred to as a "feminine" thing, but alas there are some dudes who want to be "manly men without feelings). Typically yes, a guy who is emotionally available is very attractive.

What Girls Said 3

• That's the biggest steaming pile of bullshit I have ever seen.

• I don't know if I qualify as all of the above but I'm gonna go with a no.

• I like stronger than me :D but gentle as well