What does it mean when a girl says she isn't ready for a relationship?

I been talking to this girl for about a month. she's a beautiful blonde with blue eyes. We kissed a few times and stuff. I was going to ask her if she wanted to be in a relationship but I didn't have a moment to do it yet. One of my friends is really good friends with her and he told me that she isn't ready for a relationship. My thing is why didn't she tell me day one when we first begin talking. Like now I honestly feel like it's me. I have been put down by so many girls and I just don't even want to try anymore. Then she wanted to talk to me on Skype and she was getting words to say to me from one of my other friends. Why couldn't she tell me herself l.

Most Helpful Girl

• Did SHE tell you she isn't ready?

If it's your friend only telling you then he may know something about her that makes him personally doubt her.

If SHE told you, it means she isn't ready for a relationship... with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• What does it mean?

Well she means what she said, she is not ready means she is not ready. There is no indirect meaning in that.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• She's not ready for a relationship...

*with you*.

• Still not over her ex

• She didn't tell you a thing, also your friend. From your words, I believe that she is really in to you. Just grab some courage & tell her before she close the door. Hope you got it!

• 0|0