Dress to impress or casual?

Just going out with my boyfriend and his friends soon and I haven't really met most of this group of his friends yet. Should I put some effort so my boyfriend feels better or just dress casually (jeans and shirt)? Guys, what would you prefer? Girls, what would you do?

We're just playing board games and going escape room (this is a cool type of game btw) XP

Most Helpful Guy

• I think casual dress is a better option.

Most Helpful Girl

• Casual, but wear something you feel confident in so that you feel good :) also it depends on what kinds of dressers they are; maybe they're trendy maybe they're just casual. For example, my ex and his family were always super casual and I like to dress up... so sometimes we'd go for dinner and I'd feel SO over dressed AHAH even if it was a fancier place!

What Guys Said 3

• Depends where you are going more than anything.

Don't dress casual if you're going to a bar, Don't dress up if you're going for a burger.

• Dress to impress when my ex would get real done up well lol it would be an early night for. Us :0

• casual

What Girls Said 0