Guys, Should I message him?

We were supposed to Netflix and chill and we did. I gave him head and he said he'd text me but I haven't heard from him since (this was yesterday.) should I message him?

3

What Guys Said 3

• He probably got what he wanted, so I doubt if messaging him would change anything.

• No leave it. Let him come to you

• Yes because if you chase him even if he meets you again or texts back your won't be in control or anywhere near in control. Which isn't a good start if he's ignoring you or not bothered about you and you chase he automatically de values you. We're as if you don't chase and just act like you don't care then he's going to be shocked and bl maybe even chase you

• Well thanks :)

• Don't message him, you've done your part & he must do his part first. Forget it & he will call within 2 days I think and maybe he is waiting to see what you will do.!

• Waiting to see if I message him?😳

• Yes, men usually wait for the girl to come again, message or call to make her more into him. Also you should keep in mind that human beings are easily distracted.