I fell for someone who I think is a player.. Advice appreciated?

I met this guy, we started talking and we hit it off! We hung out a few times and then hooked up! It was really good, we had a lot of chemistry! He told me after he wasn't looking for a relationship (I'm not sure if that's permanent or if that's just temporary)! We kept talking and flirting, I caught feelings pretty fast, and then we were going to hang out again and he ditched last minute with a lame excuse. We are still talking constantly, but now I'm finding out before we started talking that he tries to hook up with a lot of girls. He's a very nice boy, has an amazing heart and I know we would be great together. Should I run from this situation, should I keep hooking up with him and hope it turns into something more, I just really do not know what to do because I really like him. Advice would be wonderful!

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think he is a player then why are you going after him. It's not suggested that you go after a guy who is a player, eventually you will only end up getting hurt.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should stop seeing him, girl. He's obviously only interested in hooking up with girls.

What Guys Said 2

• Cut him off its all or nothing. It will cause him to chase but then continue to run and then you may possibly get with him after he's worked so hard that he would be plain stupid to continue to play you lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0