Girls, What is the sexiest vehicle?

Which vehicle would make you most attracted to the guy driving it? Or which would you be most excited to get a ride in?

• luxury sedan
    15% (4)
  • flashy, expensive sports car
    38% (10)
  • giant luxury SUV
    4% (1)
  • motorcycle
    19% (5)
  • powerful pick-up truck
    24% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care what kind of car a guy drives.. To be completely honest, if a guy drives a really expensive car and if he's kinda proud of obsessed with it its kind of a turn off. it makes me think he's materialistic. So just go with a car YOU want. Don't make your choice base off girls.

• I don't really care about cars. I just want one to attract girls. I gotta compensate for my lack of social skills. When I can afford it, I'm totally gonna make my choices based off girls

• I'm not hilarious and I don't have a charming personality. I'm actually very awkward and bad at being funny. The only way I can make people laugh is unintentionally. By saying or doing something stupid. I need all the help I can get. And that includes an expensive car.
      There are plenty of "right girl"s. That's not the issue. I need to be the right guy.
      There's nothing wrong with being attracted to a man partly because of his car. Most women like nice cars. Not only are they fun to ride in, but having a nice car shows that a man is smart and hard working, and successful in life. I want to be that.

• The guys I'm dating is very awkward when it comes to talking to girls. So i was never ever able to read him for over a year. I just liked him cause he was hard to read & girls want what they can't have. You just need to have confidence.
      Theirs a lot wrong with being attracted to a guy BECAUSE of his car. That's very shallow.
      Yeah everyone wants a nice looking car but you don't have buy a super expensive car just to boost your self esteem. But... If you still want to impress a girl with a car. I think a motorcycle would be cool just because it's fun and different.

What Girls Said 10

• Expensive or exotic sports cars

• For me, a truck does it every time. :)

• the ice cream truck so I can get free ice cream

• Mercedes.

• Ferrari's for days!!! Mmmhmmm

• Big jacked up truck. I like my douche bag rednecks.

• for me its a toss up between C and E

• I love a vintage Jaguar.

• Mm, motorcycle. Dangerous as well though.

• Lamborghini. That's a sexy car 😏