Should I just cut him off or try something more with him?

So I have been talking to this guy I met last year at a party.
He recently (about a month ago) broke up with his girlfriend. We've been talking for about two weeks everyday. He even says good night and good morning. He has never been rude or anything, we have not gone out yet we only talk via text and voicenotes.
He said he didn't wanted a girlfriend at least until the semester is over, since he has a lot to handdle.
I like him, I don't want a boyfriend since I'm leaving in August for a year abroad to Spain. I just want to have someone to talk to and say the good mornign and good night texts. I feel like we are on the same page but I don't know if it is heathy as a realtionship to have. If he asks me out and we end up making out I feel like he would not talk to me again. I don't know what to do...
Should I just stop it right now or try to go out and see what would happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're going long distance my advice is just keep it as it is until you get back. If you went out with him and hit it off that will cause a lot of pain wondering what he's doing etc. However if you went out and didn't hit it off you could have closure. It's a tough call

What Guys Said 1

• I would not push anything. Right now, you would be his rebound girl anyway, and you don't want that!

What Girls Said 0