Some people mistake me for a man but im a woman?

Ugh so this guy asked me to sign whatever he had and I kindly said no, he's like "oh no problem happy father's day" like im a guy or something lol. Has anyone else had gender mistake?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• No never lol. Iam shocked are you sure he mistook you for a man. Was it not more like a through away comment.
    Did you have big dark glasses on a hat pulled down over your hair and a huge coat collar turned up , with a scarf wrapped around your neck and mouth.
    Oh oh and he had a whit stick and dark glasses too?

• I don't think he meant that or maybe he had really bad eyes. My old boss did that to people all the time but he was an idiot too. Maybe you ran into my old boss lol. You look 100% female to me.

• He probably wasn't saying you were a father. He was probably just saying "Merry Christmas", in effect.

• Lmao it's ok bro

• Nah you look like a girl to me

• You look like a woman to me. Surely.

• You look completely female to me

• Aw, bro, don't be sad.

• I'm shocked you get mistaken for a man

What Girls Said 6

• You look like a woman

Altho I do remember mistaking a fat man for a lady while I was working. Good thing he forgave me and didn't make a scene. It was the second time that had happened to him.

• Just cause he said happy fathers day doesn't mean he thought you were a man, he probably would have said the same thing on any other holiday, likr if it was Easter he would say happy Easter.

• That has never happened to me.

• No I have never had a gender mistake.

• No that's never happened to me before. Mistaken for someone they know yes but not my gender

• That dude need to get his eyes checked. And no I've not had that happen yet!