Need to move on, any help?

I liked this girl A LOT, and still do. We grew closer and closer, and I enjoyed every bit of it. I tried to help her and do whatever I could for her, talk her through rough times, be there for her, etc. Then suddenly she's just mean, rude, ignores me, and most importantly makes me feel like I did something wrong. I didn't know what was up. An hour earlier I was helping her, asking if she was ok, and being kind to her, so I didn't think I did anthing wrong. So I asked her if she was alright, ignores me, I try and text her and she reads but no response. I asked her friends if she was upset at me, and they said no. I have given up and find it unhealthy to deal with someone like this (shes been doing this for about a week now). I want to stop talking to her, texting her etc, but I still deeply care and miss her, yet I know I need to move one. She's friends with some of mine, and I see her everyday, but any help or ideas?

What Girls Said 1

• You may care deeply for her but you have to realize that she doesn't feel the same. Stop texting her. It's that easy.

What Guys Said 1

• Play more video games, go talk with your guy friends to hang out, focus on your studies. Find a new hobby. Just try your hardest to keep away from her. Just be distant. Cause of you're distant you will see how she truly feels about you.