Why won't he ask me out?

I have been seeing this guy for about a month now. He has taken me out and we have also stayed in. I've spent the night at his house multiple times due to his request. We talk almost every day but he does get busy quite often. Most times he is free he is usually spending them with me. I am pretty sure we are exclusively talking but I do not know why he has not bothered to make it offical. Help me out?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's your job to bring up exclusivity.

• I have tried to bring it up with him before. We are talking exclusively but we don't have a label? I don't understand why he won't ask me to be his girlfriend

• I'm confused... if you are talking exclusive then you're a couple. But you just want and boyfriend girlfriend label?

• we are talking exclusive but that doesn't mean we are a couple. He hasn't asked me out. He's only told me I'm the only girl he's talking to

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he assumes he doesn't have to? Why not ask him out yourself?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He might not be certain whether or not you're interested. It's also a possibility that becoming an item simply isn't on his itinerary.

Why don't you bring up the topic of you two dating?

• Maybe he thinks he doesn't have to