Should I Put My Boyfriend Over My Family This Time?

Me and my boyfriend have been going through a little rough patch. We haven't been on a date since about two weeks ago because of our 'long distance relationship' And I was thinking this weekend maybe I'd have him come over my house, might go to the mall or the movies or something. But then when I looked at the calender I remembered that Saturday I had told my cousin I'd go with him to his ROTC ball. Which one do I choose?

thanks for your thoughts and concerns but it turns out I can't go with either of them (bummer)

Most Helpful Girl

• It really is your decision go with what your heart is telling, it might risk your realtionship because you guys have a long distamnce realationship, I am in the same sistuation, but I alwyas choose the person I love the most and tell the other person like your cousin that I'm sorry I couldn't make it

What Guys Said 2

• Go with family. Things between you and your boyfriend may fall out but no matter what happens between you and your cousin, you will still be family. Also if he invited you to a ROTC ball, I'm assuming he's enlisted. I'd say let him have his fun before he gets deployed.

• bfs and gfs come and go, family is forever. Choose family.

What Girls Said 1

• If you already told your cousin you'd go to the ball, stick to your word.

Maybe you and your boyfriend can hang out the next day, or the next weekend. Just make sure that whatever you plan with him, to stick to it or your date will keep getting delayed.